Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pre- CNY

FINALLY my Land law assignment has done two days ago, and i'm still waiting for ms Naveena to reply my mail, hopefully i get her reply saying my assignment is fine. Therefore, i only left Tort assignment, which i haven't look at the question YET and i planning to draft it during the CNY and start typing it 1 week before the deadline ! Opps, and i am going to start typing my personal statement before 8/2, because i had promised MQ to submit all the documents together! Shit, i have to collect my passport on that day,

soooo........ am not going to tort class and Ielts.....


OH YEAH... i bought couple of t-shirt and jeans 2 days before at Pavilion,
last minutes shopping is EXHASUTED ! I walk non-stop from noon til night, from lot-10 walk to sg wang and then Fahrenheit( i got my pair of jeans here) and the last stop Pavilion( got my t-shirt at Tangs)..
well, i don't have my shoes, i gave up and decided to wear my heels and ballet flat.

I find it very mafan to hunt for new clothes just becoz is CNY,
somemore all the boutique shops are not selling nice clothes compare to the off-season, i personally feel that buying clothes during this time is a WASTE, why?? everyone is buying the same shirt same design same colour as you, especially clothes! i will buy my clothes or shoes only when its either rosak or it caught my eyes.

LOL... the funny thing is my clothes are hardly rosak, all my clothes is durable, they last for 2 years, so i always wear the same shirts and same jeans to college( all my buddies wear different outfits to college every week, while i repeat my outfits every week), what to do, my mum don't allow me to buy, she will nag/scold until you giving up to look at the clothes when you're in the mall.





See.... STICKY CANDIES from BF on the last day of college.
HAHA... it melt my heart when he's about to dropped me in my mum's office, he took a paper bag from the passenger seat and hand it to me, the cars at the back are waiting for him to move away as the place he stopped is 'no waiting' zone, so i quickly got down without thankyou.
when i reach the office, i typed a message(you know between couple msg) and i ACCIDENTALLY sent it to my DAD...OMG !! i stunt for a moment, and sent the other msg explaining to him it was an accident...
well, just forget about it.... /sigh.

It's a surprise for me, becuz T is not the type who do this stuffs to a girl often, and he barely say sorry to me... haha ! the ANCIENT CHINA MAN.... oppss....he always has lots of philosophy or excuses or reasons to counter-argue my reason to angry with him. This is the disadvantages of joining DEBATE competition during his high school, imagine argue with someone who has no experience on it, I LOSE ! K.O.
Sometimes, i admit and agree with him, and it make me feel like im the one who always cari pasal..... feel guilty~~ he's a nice bf anywhere.
hey hey hey.... im too much to this already.... FULL STOP.

CNY is tomorrow.....
and finally i got the time to rest....
CNY for me is another public holiday..... pheww~~

Hey, thanks Jake and MQ for commenting ! haha..
at least i know, got people actually come and read it.
JAKE..... help me to edit my blog page loh.... when you're free =)
im still figuring out to make it more nicer... thankss....

3 comments:

  1. haha kk, just remind me when we meet again, i'm quite forgetful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute la u n thomas!!! stay sweet sweet ya. anyway, nice blog layout!! =) to be honest, i havent edit my assignment. seriously no clue, anyway, if ms.naveena replied u, tel me wat she says, i also wanna improve mine. learn together la, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @your cute mistake: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Stay cute <3

    ReplyDelete