Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I want to talk about bags!

Do my blog background and headers look nice?
My brother help me photoshoped the headers... appreciate it!!
hahaha... few minutes later, is officially 2011 for the chinese calender !
so... GONG XI FA CHAI, HUuuuuuuat ah...

Ya, i would like to share something...
it's bags.... one of my favourite collections?
Before they owned by my cousin or other people one day, i took picture of them and decided to post it up here to share...(not showing off lar...)


This is Pluto bag, i love the most! but it rosak already... i abandoned it in my closet for few years.


My High School bags, use it during exam period or the day did not need many books to carry.


The blue one is belongs to my sis, and the pink one is mine... guess what, i seldom carry mine.


My high school bag also, Esprit weh... hah!
i may take this to UK....


this is going to donation. i usually place something i don't need to the big green container beside of the road which labelled the pictures of old newspapers, clothes, bottles and etc..


Replica one.... believe it.
show you the real one.


yeah this is the real one... but not owned by me...
one day i want to earn my own money and buy the new branded thing on my own, not by parents or bf..... but myself.


Although i use it frequently, but it's still not mine...
i will buy it on my own one day...
this is the way you can see your achievement, right?
and i want to own my first sport car...... Fairlady will be my 1st choice!!



Real one lar... my mum's agent give her as a gift, and my mum don even bother to look at it, so i ask from her. HEE....


THIS IS THE CAR I WANT....
haha... wait for me... i will own you soon, and sell you soon later ! (is not practical for family)


*yawning* Good night =)

No comments:

Post a Comment