Monday, February 28, 2011

Broga Hill

We have this group called MJ group, in other words, MONDAY JOM, which is created for everybody in my class to do exercise or sweat once a week.
This week, we had decided to climbed Broga Hill, Semenyih.
Yannie and Hsu Ann stayed over at my place, both of them did not have enough sleep.

The most frustrated part is where my 'auntie visit' me, and it punished me causing me suffered from severe pain for eating and drinking too much cold stuffs. However, this does not stop me from going up the hill...


Me(the auntie look), Yannie and Hsu Ann.


Walk and walk and walk...


Lay Kuan tak boleh already, so she and Vincent 'gostan', and the rest of us moving on.


Helena in orange tees, she banyak semangat.


Group Picture at the 1st peak.


Second Peak, i almost give up, but i decided to finish it after seeing them begitu semangat.


the final peak. we have funny story about hsu ann here, she just make me laugh out loud when she told everyone that she want to laugh first while thomas is assiting her to get down from the rock, she is too cute...finally she is rescued by the bomba, ie thomas and darren. HAHAHA... funny !

Woohoo...

1 comment: