Friday, April 15, 2011

Exam xam xam

Today is the bf's birthday, he turned 21 !! yeapie...
People make their 21yrs old as big as they can,
well, the bf a lil different, he did not wanted to celebrated it in the first place,
at the end, he agreed ! And i, coupled with the girls, planned for his birthday!
I think the result is good, as long he happy and everyone happy, i'm satisfied!
i would have blog about it more now, if my camera with me. (Camera was left in the car)
so, i will blog about it later...

Yes, the exam is around the corner, everyone is under pressure~~
Including me ! Life getting harder and harder.
i always believe that god has the whole plan for it people,
and we never know what are the plans, neither i do.
hence, i will try hard first, no matter how bad the result is, i will tell myself 'this is one of the god's plan, fine, i accept, peace'.
So, im trying hard to read as many as i can, remember as many as i can.
that's my terminology~ ''EVERYTHING HAPPEN WITH A REASON''
Move on, people !

1 comment:

  1. MAY JEAN !!!
    i was SHOCK after i right click on my mouse and click on *mayjean*... and... saw ur blog is totally changed...

    the nice design...
    ow my god...
    really surprise me.

    haha~~
    welcome back.
    good luck in exam. =)

    ReplyDelete