Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yeapie.... Assignment DONE



That was taken in my college library....
the law reports behind me are amazing, look at the same size, same width and the almost same colour books, i will just enjoy seeing them, definitely not reading them! the first time i read this report was in my second week of class at KDU, i remembered my lecturer required us to read the cases of High Trees, LOL... imagine a person without any idea what is the law is in this world and imagine reading more than 30 pages of judgements and facts of the cases for the first time, it just scare that person and wishing to get away that place as soon as possible!!
fortunately, i went through it, and it never happened again after i study in BAC.

After all the weeks, months of the assignments,
Finally !! all the assignments for this year are done!
Congratulation!!
I hope all the marks can be at the range of 15-18,
For tort assignment i had spent less than a week to finish it,
argh.... i would have do better if i spend more time on it,
specially thanks to my house internet connection, you ruined my assignment!POTONG STREAMYX, POTONG , POTONG !
i hate last minute work, i promise to myself not to repeat it during my final year =)
i feel so relief now,finally
no more assignments!!!!
no more 3000 words!!!
no more research!!!
no more Arial font!!!
no more 12 size font!!!
no more stress!!!
no more worries!!!
however, its only applicable for this year.

Look, i still have less than 80days for preparation for my final exam,
it sounds so stress, but it just doesn't motivate me,'
therefore, i look in this way,
2 weeks for company, 2 weeks for land, 2 weeks for tort, and 2 weeks for evidence,
its only takes 8weeks x 7days = 56days,
and the rest of the days can do questions or whatsoever,
i should start as soon as possible,
work hard for 3 months, and my life will change,
i will be qualified to Liverpool University!!
Buddies, let's STUDY STUDY STUDY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment