Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Drowning in the sea ..... of assignments.

Yes, i am stress right now seriously !
2 assignments (tort and Land) and i only left 3weeks? minus CNY weeks and i literally left less than 2 weeks to finish this 2 mafan thingy!
My land assignment is 50% done which has taken 1 week +, huh !
Blame myself who use most of the time loitering at home, reading blogs and other nonsense stuffs !

WHAT !! i always plan to spend the entire night to make them done, who knows, i always have good excuse to allow my body lying on the king-sized bed. I'm really stress right now ! yewwww.....

Having arguement with bf lately, and i think quite serious if we never fix it soon, awww... i hate that! and this is one of the reason why am i here starting to blog again ~ i think this is the way i control myself, but i afraid it isn't a good thing to start blog when argue with bf, because, i know the outcome.... i experienced it previously. i am worry. Luckily we still contact each other now, because we're serious in a relationship.. we never plan to vanish it at all (hah, sometimes we did it accidentally).

i think i should continue my assignment now....
bye ! LoL... if u r reading... please leave me a comment lar!

3 comments:

  1. Yeeeee, you're blogging again, now i can keep track on how you're doing these days :D

    Well, if you want your blog to look nice, just ask me, i know how to do the settings and photoshop pictures/backgrounds hahah.

    ReplyDelete