Thursday, October 27, 2011

Liverpool is where I am currently at..


First and foremost, Im not in a very fasinating land nor astonishing land...
Im currently in Liverpool, United Kingdom... who may believe I finally make it here?
oh yeah... Do not think that University of Liverpool is a University where all students are able to enter, especially Law School here.. we have to obtain at least second-upper in our first and second year in Malaysia.. YES! You are right, Im being sarcastic now =P cheh.... I am too excited to type everything in the library with my housemates (Yannie and Mei Quin to be precise, yes, and this post is asked to be updated by them +)

Can you believe three of us are at the Sydney Jones Library situated 3minutes walk from our flat? during this hour? which is 11.30pm?? yes... here we are..hehe =)

Well, Im not going to update my blog that often, it is largely depends on my unstable mood. Yeeee....
So to conclude this post,
i would like all of you who actually open my blog link now,
go to my facebook wall and post "MJ" on it.... to show that my blog is not as dead as i thought..

1 comment:

  1. since i doesnt hv a fb acc, i'll post here then.
    MJ! =) take care ah jeannnn

    ReplyDelete